    Comment faire ?
    Merci, Thanks.

    , Jul 22, 2005

  2. Restart the computer in safe mode, open Microsoft AntiSpyware, on the Scan
    Page, choose Scan Options > Full System Scan (check the boxes below) > click
    Run Scan Now. Also run these alternative AntiSpyware utilities in safe mode:
    Ad-Aware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html
    Spy Sweeper - http://www.webroot.com