(OT) (PL) Regarding Pricelessware Site, Genna, Susan, Garrett et. All

Garrett

Ben said:
OK, I'll rephrase it.
Remove my contact information from-
http://www.pricelessware.org/2004/CD2004PL.htm

I demand that you remove it now. This is not a request.

Excuse me for not bowing to your demand, but I have no clue who you
are, or if you are the person listed on that page. I refuse to remove
any content until I can verify that the person in question is the
author making the request.

I do apologize if this does not meet your immediate requirements, but I
do hope you can understand my position regarding this.

I will verify this with the person in question when I have the
opportunity to do so.

Best regards,
-Garrett

Eric

Hi RL,

We did vote on *moving* the Pricelessware List.

<q>
I would like to move the Pricelessware List to a new location.

The Pricelessware List has been hosted on other sites in the past
(IIRC the last move was about two years ago).

The vote ended June 28. 37 votes in favor of a move, 14 opposed.

Garrett's first post to ACF this year was on June 23. Garrett could
have offered his services as webmaster of the pricelessware.org site
then or any time in the next several days while voting on the proposed
move was still open.

The vote to move to a new site could have and would have been held
open for as long as it took to reach a group decision. Anyone who had
cast a vote in favor of the move would have been free to change their
ballot.

That didn't happen. Voting closed on Monday, June 28th. Today is
Thursday.

Today - without warning, without any discussion in the newsgroup an
announcement is made that the pricelessware.org site "endures".

Doesn't look much like democracy in action to me. . .

Susan

Of course I just lurk and not contribute much, so my opinion means
nothing and no one cares what I say (don't bother flaming, I know I'm
not entitled) but I think John F. is right!!! I think you obviously are
a control freak. Please mellow out and let's concentrate on freeware.

Thanks,

Eric

Gump Worsley's Mask

Missed that Vote thread....
Of course I just lurk and not contribute much, so my opinion means
nothing and no one cares what I say (don't bother flaming, I know I'm
not entitled) but I think John F. is right!!! I think you obviously
are a control freak. Please mellow out and let's concentrate on
freeware.

Thanks,

Eric

I totally agree with you

cidr

Ben Cooper

Garrett said:
Excuse me for not bowing to your demand, but I have no clue who you
are, or if you are the person listed on that page. I refuse to remove
any content until I can verify that the person in question is the
author making the request.

I'm not frothing at the mouth, screaming a demand. I just wanted it to
be clear that I wasn't *asking* you to remove my name and contact
information. I was *telling* you to remove it. The longer it remains
there the less I like it.
I do apologize if this does not meet your immediate requirements, but
I do hope you can understand my position regarding this.

No, I can't say that I do understand your position. An email to me
immediately after you replied to me the first time would have settled
it. Yet, I've still had no contact from you.
Since I can't contact you privately, I must settle for this public
venue.

Ben Cooper

R. L. said:
"Ben Cooper" <[email protected]> says in
[snip]

I'm not ignoring everything else you wrote, I just don't want to belabor
the matter. I've already come to my conclusions and, of course, I
believe them to be correct. :)
It is sad. But hope that you would continue to help in some
ways (I mean it :) )

I just don't want to be affiliated in any way with the owners of
pricelessware.org. It's a matter of trust and I don't trust them any
more.
I'll still answer requests for CDs that are posted here. When and if the
new site is created I'll let my name be listed there, too.

H-Man

R. L. said:
When the vote were conducted, it was never really clear that
what the "move" is in a more concrete term. Moving the files
do not mean to move the site per se.

I'd say thay you simply take it for what it means, when you move a file
from one folder on your PC to another, the copy is in the new folder and
the original is erased, hence move. If you didn't want it moved, you
would have it copied. The concept seems simple enough. It's really easy
to over analyze condidering the situation, but my position on the whole
thing is to take things at face value at this point and not get too
analytical.
It sounds like to me you were thinking that there was only ONE
official site of Pricelessware and now you insist that the
*NEW* site needed to be thought of or called "official". But
this was all along a misconception, not just by you, I was
thinking that way, too. But I realized that it is unsounded.

"official" might not be the perfect word to describe it, but it is for
lack of another the best. There needs to be a single site that hosts the
list, the "official" version of which is generated by this very group.
Other sites can mirror the list and use it as they see fit, but one site
needs to host the actual list as voted on by this group, unaltered. This
is absolutely required so the we the group always know the current
status of the PWL.
The reason is that even before you come Genna was just
offering her space for the posters here. Pricelessware.org
.net or .whatever, was only "thought of" as an official site
and we conventionally agree upon it because there was no
alternative (no one offer more space or another place to post
the pricelessware result).

This is largely correct as I understand it, but, because we are seeing a
condition that would fragment the PWL, I think it would be best to name
an "official" site.
But now, this obviously has changed. You also made an offer
to setting up one and so as Genna and other people. I don't
see why one want to call one "official" but the other "not
offical". I know you don't mean to sound this way but it does
sound like a dictator's talk here.

I can see your point, but believe, it is necessary. I believe this is
also what is motivating Susan on this stance, not dictatorship or
anything like that. As the group voted on a "move" then this would, and
should, also carry the "official" status, implied or otherwise" with it,
otherwise what would be the point?
I think everyone who wants to contribute, including you, SOS,
Genna, Garrett, or anyone volunteer to help either site,
should be equally official - as long as they are working to
promote freeware.

Of course, so long as the single site deemed "offical" represents the
interest of the group. Again, this is why one site needs to be
"official" and any others can do as they see fit. The best interest and
wishes of the group as a whole needs to be represented in one place.

HK

R. L.

R. L. said:
"Ben Cooper" <[email protected]> says in
news:um5Fc.132$4Z3.49@lakeread02: [snip]

I'll still answer requests for CDs that are posted here.

All and all, that would be nice :) , thanks.

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Backup_tool_Backer_Upper.html

Uptime Quickie; Lefty Animated Cursors;
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

R. L.

"official" might not be the perfect word to describe it,
but it is for lack of another the best. There needs to be a
single site that hosts the list, the "official" version of
which is generated by this very group.

Yes, but it doesn't have to be a "website", we in fact already
have a "site", here. Don't you see that? Here is the most
first-hand information one can get.
Other sites can
mirror the list and use it as they see fit, but one site
needs to host the actual list as voted on by this group,
unaltered. This is absolutely required so the we the group
always know the current status of the PWL.

We can have it here. Who said a sit can be "forever" and
"unaltered"? It might be orginally a good intention. Here,
the newsgroup itself, is our home. No site can replace it at
all. But any websites can list our activities here and report
it. They are channels, second handed.
This is largely correct as I understand it, but, because we
are seeing a condition that

The problem about official is that firstly, it sound
"exclusive" to me and this forum this newsgroup is open,its
information is open to everyone. Second, as I have already
said, we always fall into the "trap" of "voting" here, if I or
some other people who frequent here "vote" to have a site to
represent us, it doesn't really mean that it can legitimately
represents ALL participants here. It is only a poll among
some participants here (the result reflect opinions, not
power). It is not fair to other participants who are also
freeware lovers to follow our wish if they don't want to. We
who are willing to come out and post a few things don't get to
decide got represented by whom and who not. In our life we
have spokeman/representative/organization for everything. We
we don't need that here, though. We don't need an official
site to represent us here. We speak for ourself. The
important thing is to keep a full list of accurate PL results
in here, so people can find it and search for it and report
it, everyone should have the EQUAL right to do it, no one or
small group of person is more official than the other.
Everyone should be welcomed to participant without saying who
is more "proper" than the other.
would fragment the PWL, I think
it would be best to name an "official" site.

Fragment is not a bad thing.
You have been around enough to see that this group always have
different opinions, fragment can be a good thing (although we
like to think we are, I do, at least, we are, nevertheness
never a true collective here, not members but only
participants, everyone is welcomed). It makes us have more
differnt way of thinkings and more opinions. Having an
official site, no matter who runs it, is exclusive and hard to
avoid potiential unfair play from the future. Keeping it open
is important.

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Unofficial_adaware_updater.html

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Backup_tool_Backer_Upper.html

Uptime Quickie; Lefty Animated Cursors;
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Omar=A9?=

Garrett said:
Your request is noted and will be verified before the site is next
updated.

Best regards,
-Garrett

I like my name also to be removed.
Thank you
Omar

Mark Warner

Omar© said:
I like my name also to be removed.

Garrett -- If/when you get around to making these changes, feel free to
ADD me to the list of burners to contact (I thought I had asked Susan to
do this long ago, but no matter).

I have sent out about a dozen disks (a result of replying to requests
posted in the newsgroup) since the project went "live," and don't mind
continuing to do my share.

Location is Indiana. Email is: mhwarner AT insightbb DOT com.

H-Man

R. L. said:
Yes, but it doesn't have to be a "website", we in fact already
have a "site", here. Don't you see that? Here is the most
first-hand information one can get.

You're absolutely correct, it doesn't have to be a website. And yes I
can see that we have a forum (site) here. Tell me though, were on this
site (acf) do I find the 2004 PricelessWare List. I do not see it
represented here as a list, but rather a great number of posts.
Certainly you must agree that in order for this list to be of any real
use to anyone, it must be published and represented in a concise manner.
That is in fact what the purpose of PricelessWare.org is, right? You
must agree that the list is far better represented on a web site. If
not, then you are certainly free to not use the website, and then also
you should have no further interest in this matter. ACF should remain
for some time, and is not in question.
We can have it here. Who said a sit can be "forever" and
"unaltered"? It might be orginally a good intention. Here,
the newsgroup itself, is our home. No site can replace it at
all. But any websites can list our activities here and report
it. They are channels, second handed.

I really don't see how a newsgroup can effectively represent the list as
well as a web site can, maybe I'm missing something here. I'm assuming
you've been to pricelessware.org. Just yesterday I was looking for a
file splitter, found chainsaw on the site. Now if I was looking in this
forum, could I have found a solution as quickly, I seriously doubt it.
That was the purpose of putting it on a web site to begin with.
[...]

But that's the thing, keeping the "full list of accurate PL results in
here, so people can find it and search for it and report it" is not
really practical in a newsgroup. I personally prefer to have it
represented on a web site. Again, if you do not, then you are certainly
free to search ACF to your hearts content. I personally do not prefer
this alternative. Pricelessware is voted on one per year AFAIK, and is
modified once per year, excepting cercimstances where malware or bugs
are discovered, or the developer wishes otherwise, so if you're not
present for the voting, then you've already missed the boat. You do not
have to be here regularily to benefit from the process. We are not to be
represented by a spokesperson, or an organization, rather this is the
purpose for the pricelessware web site, that is to visualize our wishes
as a group. The only way a group can reach a concensus is though a vote.
If one is not present for the vote, then his/her voice cannot be heard,
sorry but this is life in a democracy. I see no way to improve upon
this.
Fragment is not a bad thing.
You have been around enough to see that this group always have
different opinions, fragment can be a good thing (although we
like to think we are, I do, at least, we are, nevertheness
never a true collective here, not members but only
participants, everyone is welcomed). It makes us have more
differnt way of thinkings and more opinions. Having an
official site, no matter who runs it, is exclusive and hard to
avoid potiential unfair play from the future. Keeping it open
is important.

True. But the list represents the opinions of those that do vote, and it
therefore should be represented somewhere in an accurate, unmodified
form. The site should be "run" by all of us. Susan should not speak for
the group, rather she is the tool that should be responsibly used by the
collective group, as it is, to visualize our wishes. It is true that
there are many who visit infrequently, but do contribute, although they
never vote.
Again as I have previously stated, the list is compiled through a voting
process, and is therefore generally done a year at a time. Once the
votes are tallied, and represented on the web site, it is there for the
world to use, there is nothing exclusive about that. If you feel the
voting process is too exclusive, then I suggest you offer a maintainable
alternative. Personally I feel that more than one list variant per year
would be mayhem, but that's just me.

R.L., perhaps you could better explain how hundreds / thounsands of
software programs could be categorized, and represent complete with
download links and homepage links in a purely text forum like this, I
just don't see it. I'd also love to hear alternatives to the voting
process currently employed to compile the list. Your mission, should you
choose to accept it, is to lay out, for those of us who don't get it,
your vision of what the list should be, and how it should be represented
for everyone to use.

HK

R. L.

You're absolutely correct, it doesn't have to be a website.
And yes I can see that we have a forum (site) here. Tell me
though, were on this site (acf) do I find the 2004
PricelessWare List. I do not see it represented here as a
list, but rather a great number of posts. Certainly you

That was the problem, too. We *think* we have a site and no
one actually bothered to make it more searchable in the group.
May be that is something we could work on.
must agree that in order for this list to be of any real
use to anyone, it must be published and represented in a
concise manner. That is in fact what the purpose of
PricelessWare.org is, right?

Yes, but anyone, any participants, should have the right to do
so. No one have the right *vote* someone out, though.
Shouldn't we encourage particaption and constribution rather
than discourage it? Say, if we vote for one site, other who
also want to report the PL list could potientially be
disouraged *expecially* in the current situation.
You must agree that the list
is far better represented on a web site. If not, then you
are certainly free to not use the website, and then also
you should have no further interest in this matter. ACF
should remain for some time, and is not in question.

I do. And different formats in different sites would serve
users and participants of different tests and different needs,
isn't that what we want? Instead of sticking to some old
outdated notion of official this and that?

People are free to put together a list (in fact anyone can).
In addition, we need to find a way to make the archive here
more useful and understandable, too.
I really don't see how a newsgroup can effectively
represent the list as well as a web site can, maybe I'm
missing something here. I'm assuming you've been to
pricelessware.org. Just yesterday I was looking for a file
splitter, found chainsaw on the site. Now if I was looking

we are not talking about no sites, we are talking about to
encourage more sites.
But that's the thing, keeping the "full list of accurate PL
results in here, so people can find it and search for it
and report it" is not really practical in a newsgroup. I
personally prefer to have it represented on a web site.

IMO, we can have a list for us here (not for ordinary
searching, but for an official record), and other sites as our
channel, we should *encourage* more site to report the results
and activities from here, in order to promote freeware.
Anyone trying to claim their site as "official" in order to
make another look "inferier", no offence, it could
potientially be indecent and be used as "power-play" (and it
is not even far to force participants to "voted" for one over
another).
Again, if you do not, then you are certainly free to search
ACF to your hearts content. I personally do not prefer this
alternative.
No, we are talking about MORE alternatives.
Pricelessware is voted on one per year AFAIK,
and is modified once per year, excepting cercimstances
where malware or bugs are discovered, or the developer
wishes otherwise, so if you're not present for the voting,
then you've already missed the boat. You do not have to be
here regularily to benefit from the process. We are not to

It is a poll, an opinion poll. And it is not life of death if
one missed it either.
True. But the list represents the opinions of those that do
vote, and it therefore should be represented somewhere in
an accurate, unmodified form. The site should be "run" by
all of us. Susan should not speak for the group, rather she
is the tool that should be responsibly used by the
collective group, as it is, to visualize our wishes.

But more than one persons more than one sites can do this even
better, as long as they can work together. Forcing us to vote
mean to force us to conceptually agree that one is more
"legitimate" than the other, how would that be far? We have
an open group here. Anyone should a equal legitimate to
contribute and participate.
It is
true that there are many who visit infrequently, but do
contribute, although they never vote.

If you feel the voting
process is too exclusive, then I suggest you offer a
maintainable alternative. Personally I feel that more than
one list variant per year would be mayhem, but that's just
me.

No, I don't think the "voting process" is exclusive in the
same sense you say. You vote for what is good software, that
is an opinion poll more precisely. That is no problem to make
the result as an recomendation to the public. But to vote for
who got to be the "official site" or who can *move* a site by
simply assuming that there can *always* be just one official
site dispite others who also want to contribute is not
construtive and productive in this situation.
R.L., perhaps you could better explain how hundreds /
thounsands of software programs could be categorized, and
represent complete with download links and homepage links
in a purely text forum like this,

There are of course more knowledgable people whoc an make
suggestion on this. But one way to do (I think we had) is to
have just a simple list and a link "as is", one category per
post (but again this is NOT for the general user, it is for
those who want to host the PL list to have the information.
In addition, people who host the PL list should also be
encourged to give out user-friendly format to other potiential
web-sites hoster (Garrett said he would provide downloadable
text files, I hope he'd really do that).
I just don't see it. I'd
also love to hear alternatives to the voting process
currently employed to compile the list. Your mission,
should you choose to accept it, is to lay out, for those of
us who don't get it, your vision of what the list should
be, and how it should be represented for everyone to use.

Again, I think you misunderstood me. I am all for user-
friendly websites. That is my point, the more the merrier.
Just like you have different version of linux. Every website
has their own design, their own color, their own way to report
Pricelessware list. Wouldn't that be fun? If they want,
Susan can have a relative "plain" list of some kind and Garret
can have a searchable site or vice ver sa or they both can
have differnt features and service in their sites. What's
wrong with that? Why do we have to insist one is more
"official" than the other?

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Unofficial_adaware_updater.html

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Backup_tool_Backer_Upper.html

Uptime Quickie; Lefty Animated Cursors;
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

H-Man

<SNIPPED to keep the thread from getting too long>

I better understand your point now R.L. Thanks for following up.

I just want to say that I completely agree that more alternatives are
better. I also undertand what you are saying about official this and
that, I, as others, used these terms because others really don't exist
to describe what I believe the pricelessware site to be. As you said,
anyone can do anything they want with this list, more sites are better.
I'm only saying that there should be one site and one site only that
answers to the wishes of this group, that all. And, primarily, that is
what this discussion is all about. That is whay there was a vote, so
that the wishes of the group would be carried out.

We are, as you have said, not always a cohesive group, and many
differences in opinion are seen in this forum. The only way for us to
know what the wishes of the group are is to vote, it is assumed then
that the majority rule would be in effect.

We agree then, I think that more freeware sites are better. I think we
disagree then that there should be only one site to reflect the wishes
of the ACF group, all other sites can, or not, respect the wishes of
this group. If we disagree on this point then so be it. This wouldn't be
the first time I've agreed to disagree. It is, afterall, only my
opinion, and differences of opinion are everywhere. Colors the world
somewhat, don't you think. :))

HK

Semolina Pilchard

I really don't see how a newsgroup can effectively represent the list as
well as a web site can, maybe I'm missing something here. I'm assuming
you've been to pricelessware.org. Just yesterday I was looking for a
file splitter, found chainsaw on the site. Now if I was looking in this
forum, could I have found a solution as quickly, I seriously doubt it.
That was the purpose of putting it on a web site to begin with.

I think that's absolutely right. I know several people who don't read
a.c.f, some of whom have no idea that usenet exists, but they have a
list of freeware favourite sites in their browser headed up by
Pricelessware.

Ok, it's only one aspect of the group but it's a very important one
for the promotion of freeware.

R. L.

message <SNIPPED to keep the thread from getting too long>

I better understand your point now R.L. Thanks for
following up.

I just want to say that I completely agree that more
alternatives are better. I also undertand what you are
saying about official this and that, I, as others, used
these terms because others really don't exist to describe
what I believe the pricelessware site to be. As you said,
anyone can do anything they want with this list, more sites
are better.

Yes :) it will make more people know about freeware.
I'm only saying that there should be one site
and one site only that answers to the wishes of this group,
that all.

That can be an idea. However, wouldn't it be nice if more
sites also answer to the participants of this newsgroup if
they choose to and if they are willing to? In the beginning,
when Genna offered her space, her effort and her site to
answer to this group, we all welcomed it. Now, there are more
people want to to that, they should be all welcomed. They set
up a site, they ask for the participants what should be in it
what should not, they volunteered to answer to participant
here. It is a really good thing. And everyone should be
included without *voting*. What makes one more *official*
than the other if both or even more sites serve us equally
well and equally well-run?
And, primarily, that is what this discussion is
all about.
That is whay there was a vote, so that the
wishes of the group would be carried out.

In essense, it is an idea to think of it a vote. But it is
also an alternative idea, perhaps a more precise one to think
that it is a poll. And the person who conduct the poll agree
to follow the opinions indicated. However, the person who
conduct the poll to decide something that he/she has no power
over. Just like in this case, who has the complete right to
*vote* or call for a *vote* to say that one is official one is
not? That might perhaps the "vision" of some pioneers (e.g.,
Genna) of this group and truely thanks to them so we can get
this far, but it is not the ONLY way to do things.
We are, as you have said, not always a cohesive group, and
many differences in opinion are seen in this forum. The
only way for us to know what the wishes of the group are is
to vote, it is assumed then that the majority rule would be
in effect.

Yes, it can only be in effect if the only conduct the *vote*
actually have the *power* to do so.
We agree then, I think that more freeware sites are better.
I think we disagree then that there should be only one site
to reflect the wishes of the ACF group, all other sites

We have such a diversity here. The fact of having more than
one sites and no one is more legitimated than the other can
truely reflect this diversity and openness, too - the spirit
of freeware, especially "open freeware".
can, or not, respect the wishes of this group. If we
disagree on this point then so be it. This wouldn't be the
first time I've agreed to disagree.

True :) Let's do that.
It is, afterall, only
my opinion, and differences of opinion are everywhere.
Colors the world somewhat, don't you think. :))

Yes :)

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Unofficial_adaware_updater.html

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Backup_tool_Backer_Upper.html

Uptime Quickie; Lefty Animated Cursors;
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

Paul Blarmy

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:24:09 +0100, Semolina Pilchard wrote...
I know several people who don't read
a.c.f, some of whom have no idea that usenet exists, but they have a
list of freeware favourite sites in their browser headed up by
Pricelessware.

Of my internet enabled family friends and colleagues, I would guesstimate
that at least 75% wouldn't have a clue about what usenet is - therefore I
would agree with your statement.

Usenet to me is one of lifes (semi) hidden little pleasures :)

R. L.

Of my internet enabled family friends and colleagues, I
would guesstimate that at least 75% wouldn't have a clue
about what usenet is - therefore I would agree with your
statement.

True :)
Usenet to me is one of lifes (semi) hidden little pleasures
:)

Like you sig :) the more the merrier!! Perhaps I might
consider put up a list on my site too for the 2005 ones :)
Just to have fun!

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Unofficial_adaware_updater.html

Little (File) Backer Upper:
http://home.earthlink.net/
~ringomei/Backup_tool_Backer_Upper.html

Uptime Quickie; Lefty Animated Cursors;
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

Tell me though, were on this site (acf) do I find the 2004
PricelessWare List. I do not see it represented here as a list,
but rather a great number of posts.

The 2004 list was only put on the website, not posted here AFAICT.
In some previous years, the PL was posted to the group. Here is the
2002 finalized list, available at two archiving sites.

<http://howardk.freenix.org/msgid.cgi?ID=108880108400>

<http://groups.google.com/groups?sel...nsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net&output=gplain>

Having the 2004 list on the easily sortable website for review
during post-vote discussions was invaluable, and I don't think
anyone saw the need to post the entire list to the newsgroup. IMO
it would be a good idea to also post it to the newsgroup from now
on, at least once it is finalized. I also think the actual vote
tallies should be posted every year (and IIRC this has always been
done anyway).

Regardless of what shakes out regarding one/two/multiple website(s),
official/unofficial/legitimate/illegitimate websites, I think it
would be a Very Good Thing if the group is clear on who should be
the point person in the discussion/vote/discussion process that
decides the PL for 2005. If the process somehow turns into a
clusterfsck, website questions and issues won't matter much. OTOH,
if the process is clear, the list itself will be fine no matter what
issues surround the website(s).

R. L.

Having the 2004 list on the easily sortable website for
review during post-vote discussions was invaluable, and I
don't think anyone saw the need to post the entire list to
the newsgroup. IMO it would be a good idea to also post it
to the newsgroup from now on, at least once it is
finalized. I also think the actual vote tallies should be
posted every year (and IIRC this has always been done
anyway).

agree :)

--
RL
Unofficial Adaware Updater; Little (File) Backer Upper; Uptime
Quickie; Lefty Animated Cursors;
http://home.earthlink.net/~ringomei/page2.html
Places that are listing or will list the Pricelessware annual
voting results and information
http://www.pricelessware.org
http://lesspriceware.netfirms.com/ (under construction, by
Paul Blarmy)

Garrett

Mark said:
Garrett -- If/when you get around to making these changes, feel free
to ADD me to the list of burners to contact (I thought I had asked
Susan to do this long ago, but no matter).

I have sent out about a dozen disks (a result of replying to requests
posted in the newsgroup) since the project went "live," and don't mind
continuing to do my share.

Location is Indiana. Email is: mhwarner AT insightbb DOT com.

Noted and will verify when possible before adding to the site.

Thanks,
-Garrett