Newsgroup links open express

Marko Jotic

When I click on a newsgroup link Windows XP opens it in Outlook Express.
My default mail reader is Thunderbird which I use for news. In Win2k
links opened properly, in Windows XP it opens OE which is disabled in
Program Access and Defaults.

Anybody know how to correct this

--
Marko Jotic
"Common sense is anything but common".

Jordon

In IE, open Tools/Internet Options/Programs and select Thunderbird next to
Newsgroups.

Marko Jotic

Jordon said:
In IE, open Tools/Internet Options/Programs and select Thunderbird next to
Newsgroups.

thanks, I should have known it would be in two places

--
Marko Jotic
"Common sense is anything but common".
From the notebooks of Lazarus Long. Robert A. Heinlein.