New rig

Reaction score
Yay ordered! :)

Comes Tuesday, will dribble over the components until wednesday till built :p Will be hard lol

Just praying i don't get no damn vista issues.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Did you choose to get it delivered on Tuesday? It should arrive on Monday if you picked next day.

Reaction score
Yeah i chose for monday as i am at college all day monday and i really don't want to have to walk all the way to the post office and carry all that! (Parents work late also so no chance of them picking it up)

Tuesday is my day off so ;)

Reaction score
bet u are all excited Belloni!

I have to say Vista did look good but I did have some driver problems and decided to get a vista refund!

Reaction score
Ahh well, the way i see it is, why buy something old when upgrading fully ;) Doesn't make sense hehe and sure in time all the drivers will be fine.

Really can't wait now! Will let you guys know how it all flows.

Reaction score
Havn't recieved the goods yet!

This is un expected from City Link! Normally have them by 9AM.

And i have to leave at 11:30 so if they arn't here by then (guessing i need to sign for it all) then will they leave it at the post office?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
they'll stick something through the door saying when they came and when they'll call back

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
In my experience sometimes City Link say they've left a card but they don't :mad:

Am currently waiting on a delivery from City Link to deliver a Lap Top to my daughter at University. They supposedly called at 5.25pm yesterday and left a card and said nobody was there. But somebody was there up to 6pm and no card was left.

I've had problems with City Link deliveries to myself as well. I'm just about to phone them up and bend their earhole.

The most likely option is that the goods will be returned to the depot and stay there until you phone them up and either arrange to collect them from the depot or rearrange a delivery day.

If you have a delivery arriving on any day, always allow from 8am to 6pm, regardless of what time it 'normally' arrives.

Belloni, if you don't have the parts by this evening we'll have to re-schedule my visit. I'm working Thursday but free Friday.

Reaction score
Phew! They arrived Floppy, so all is good for tomorrow ;)

What a site this is attached ;) hehe so happy to finally get this done!

Picture for memories sake :p

Attachments

• DSC00314.JPG
    DSC00314.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 89
Reaction score
ohhh lovely I bet you are all excited now!

That does look very good, but when Flopps gets his hands on it, it will look even better.
We have all seen his work on his machines and it does look quite sublime, meticulous and neat.

Good luck guys.

Ask a Question