USB 3.1

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Faster than SATA apparently. What with other recent computer technology improvements - such as the M.2 slot - it may be time for me to consider an upgrade, it's been almost 4 years since my last one.

More than 15 years ago I had two MSI motherboards crap out on me in as many months and that experience has stopped me buying their boards ever since. It may be time to declare an amnesty as they now have what looks to be a rather nice range of gaming motherboards released.

I could only afford a socket 1150 board and I saw This offering from MSI which seemed reasonably priced. Couple that with a nice 4Ghz CPU and 16Gb RAM and it looks to be a worthwhile upgrade. I'd have to stick with my 4Gb Nvidia EVGA 760 for now though.

And of course my current Intel setup becomes machine #2 taking over from an AMD setup that has been less than stellar, gotta admit.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
MSI boards are very good now apparently if its any help. :)

Ask a Question