cr writing

G

I am running XP pro and I don't seem to be able to write anything to my cd writer or my dvd writer using xp cd writing wizard, it dose not give me this option, how can I get it back

D

dev

/puzzled/ said:
I am running XP pro and I don't seem to be able to write anything to my cd writer or my dvd writer using xp cd writing wizard, it dose not give me this option, how can I get it back

You need DVD software for creating content in that format.

XP's built-in burner works for CDs, if RECORD is enabled...

Right-click the drive, click PROPERTIES and click the RECORD tab - to see.

G

I don't think I'm making myself clear, I know how to do that, but I don't have the option, when I right click on a folder I use to get the option to send to cd, now all I get is send to Floppy(A), when I click on properties on my cd, or dvd I get don't have a RECORD tab to click, thats what I mean it has all changed, I now have general, autoplay and hardware which lists all my disk drives, am I making sense, its the xp built in burner thats not there anymore. I can still burn with nero etc

D

dev

/puzzled/ said:
/dev/ said:
I don't think I'm making myself clear, I know how to do that, but I don't have the option, when I right click on a folder I use to get the option to send to cd, now all I get is send to Floppy(A), when I click on properties on my cd, or dvd I get don't have a RECORD tab to click, thats what I mean it has all changed, I now have general, autoplay and hardware which lists all my disk drives, am I making sense, its the xp built in burner thats not there anymore. I can still burn with nero etc

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316529

Ask a Question