Anyone else get snow yesterday?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Also for a split second I thought that second pic was a hot tub! :lol:

Haha no chance! :lol:

The thing that's annoying me most about the weather is the icy pavements - it makes my daily walks quite perilous! Just looked at the forecast and we're not due any more snow just yet, phew.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hot tubs are amazing. As long as they're clean. :lol:

Yeah the path's are deadly in this weather.

We're due for it this evening through to the morning if the Met Office is to be believed. Looks like tomorrow is going to be fun! :fool:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Here: Look up!

yp6x3AK.jpg

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It's been snowing good here for the last hour or so. Should be quite something if it continues through the night like they say it will...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
@Urmas does that image show damage caused by snow?

It's been snowing good here for the last hour or so. Should be quite something if it continues through the night like they say it will...

How much snow did you get in the end? Sounds like things have been quite bad in some places down south!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
And your man by the Thames reports a slight flurry of the white stuff just past midnight gone but not settling. During the first day of the second month it has poured persistently. And I've stayed indoors doing this and that.

Ask a Question