Zonealarm suite->antispy/virus scan , ...

How do u find its virus/spyware scan?

• exellent -->must use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good -->yes they r good

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • ok --> useble

• bad --> wast of time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • worst --> throw it imidietly away *waring**caution**danger*

• Total voters
Reaction score
hi,
wanted to ask u all, what do u think of the zonealarm suite?? I mean except firewall. As this is the best, and all know that.
It has every thing, which a virus/spy protection prog must have, including firewall.

what do u think about it's virus/spy scan and protection? Is it good enough to prect a pc aganst the lastest viruses/trojans? Better than norton/macaffee??

hope will get many answers!!

thnx

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nope! not me, nor do I use Norton or god forbid MacAfee.

I use KAV (as my AV) I have a NAT Router (harware firewall) and quite happy, as I have a NAT Router, to use XPs own software firewall. :thumb:

Now, as for all the other nasties ... well that's another book. :D

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Nope! not me, nor do I use Norton or god forbid MacAfee.

I use KAV (as my AV) I have a NAT Router (harware firewall) and quite happy, as I have a NAT Router, to use XPs own software firewall. :thumb:

Now, as for all the other nasties ... well that's another book. :D
so do i.
But allthough i need a good virus scanner, for the case i downloaded a file with some virus.!! :d
so i have now that zone alarm suite with are that stuff(virus/spam/FIREWALL:D,...) with Norton internet security 2005. And it works perfect!! 2 virus scanner and 4 firewalls(zonealarm+noron+window(off)+rooter):D

Reaction score
A virus scanner mostly targets viruses not trojans.

You can have more than one unlike antivirus.
The more trojan scanners ya use the better, each scann differently.
Spybot will find some, A2 will find others, PestPatrol another, Its hard to say which are the best when each finds something the others didnt.

Zone Labs sell good products so thats another to add to what ya have.

I dont think anyone here can say they are 100% safe.

I stopped using Nortons, I hate to say something bad about security software, but I have experience with it not finding a lot of trojans. I use alot of scanners that do find them.

Ask a Question