YouTube

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Is it just the weather making me grumpy ?

I have been watching videos on YouTube for the last couple of days out of boredom, and seem to be losing my temper a bit.
I am gettting annoyed at all the Chuck Norris, fake, gay and racist comments. You would think if YouTube are able to put filters in to stop putting links in comments, then surely they could filter out certain words. Really gets up my nose when a video is actually worth watching, the you have to read all the stupid comments. And if people did a bit of research they would know a bit better.

Ok rant over :lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You can turn off comments from your account page...

I have and I never have to read stupid remarks anymore :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
You can turn off comments from your account page...

I have and I never have to read stupid remarks anymore :D

Soemtimes I like to read the comments though, particulary about certain cars or motorbikes. Just gets a bit annoying. People seem to think just because they haven't travelled at 200mph then it must be fake

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ah, Youtube comments. For my whole life I've considered myself not that bright, not stupid by any means but just your average human being with an average IQ.

Then I read some Youtube comments and I think I'm a genius and extremely socially aware.

Kinda depressing, really, to think there are so many lamebrains in the world. 'My ******* is better than your ********' Of course, of course...

Mind you, the moment Youtube comments make me feel depressed or angry is the moment I switch them off, I really don't fancy morphing into a mass murderer just cos some whacko posters on Youtube got right up me nose, lol

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
t
hen surely they could filter out certain words.

Of course they could, write in and tell them :)

Mind you if they filtered out the words you don't like they would probably filter out the words the neo-nazis , christians, muslims, Iranians, chinese, americans, true blue brits etc etc etc etc etc etc etc et c etc, don't like as well.
Guess there would not be many words left so they may as well turn of the feature altogether and save themselves a lot of money. :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
YT comments are hilairous, because the average mental age of the posters can be no more than 3 year of age. Or their just plain stupid.

Ask a Question