The games I enjoyed the most in 2011 were:

1) Bulletstorm
2) Rage

and inevitably...

3) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Skyrim number 1 for shizzle, nothing come close in 2011. Deus Ex was a big surprise for me. Rage an Bullet storm will probably be up there aswell but only because it was a pretty boring year for PC gaming! Crysis 2 was a proper let down as was Dead Island. Wish I played portal 2, Battlefield 3 and Witcher 2.

So:
1. Skyrim
2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
3. Rage

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hmm, not my view but good to see we all have our own ideas.

My views: Dead Island was good for a while but got stupidly repetitive and one dimensional after a while.

Crysis 2 was very very good although nothing exceptional.

Portal 2: Dunno, yet, I may grow to like this, but it's not as clever as it thinks it is.

Battlefield 3 (single player) just another fps with amazing graphics and standard gameplay, short, shoot-em-up by numbers, basically.

Witcher 2: I have this, had a brief dabble, looks good but as I'm still playing Witcher I gonna wait til I finished that one. And I think Witcher 1 is excellent (the reissued enhanced edition, original release was rubbish).

Reaction score
Modern Warfare 3
Halo anniversary
Gears of war 3
Bulletstorm
Fear 3
Black ops
All were very good.
Did anyone who bought Rage get the free "making of " dvd that came with it?

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
NetHack - Falcon's Eye.

Bioshock

Syberia 1 + 2

Project Zombie

Doom 3

Rock of Ages

Yup I am behind the times a little but all those games played great maxed out on me 24" monitor. :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Did anyone who bought Rage get the free "making of " dvd that came with it?

Not I, I got a hard copy, PC version. I was in a GAME store yesterday and PC version of Rage was going for a tenner and the Xbox 360 version for £13.00

I also bought CoD MW3 last week for £20 from a GAME store (it's also just £20 on Amazon) for PC and I have to say that imo (single player only) it knocks Battlefield 3 sideways. I totally much prefer CoD MW3 to BF3, it's a blast, as they say.

Ask a Question