XP SP2 stopped Verizon DSL from connecting

Joe Rauscher

After installing the XP service pack 2 I could not connect
to my Verizon DSL connection and therefore no internet
access. I had to do a system restore to get my internet
access back. What happend? How can I allow the service
pack to run without loosing by DSL connection?

vize

I have the exact same problem (verizon DSL, no internet access after
sp2 installation). Did you figure out a solution?

another one - same exact problem - I just got rid of SP2 -
using restore point. now I'm using Netscape until
Microsoft gets their act together!

- dwainla