Subject: XP PRO Installation
From: "Aamir" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 11/12/2003 4:44 PM Eastern Standard Time

I am upgrading my xp home to xp pro. when i installed it,
it asked for a code to register that version with
microsoft. my question is, if i reformat my hard drive and
need to re-upgrade the home to pro, will i be able to do that?

thanks.
aamir.
If you reformat you can do a clean install with the XP Pro Upgrade and insert
your XP Home CD when it asks for proof of an eligible product to upgrade.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***