XP-outlook 2003 get error from netscape.net email incoming

Britanie is totally 'tech-less'

Task 'netscape.net - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming
(POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to
receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service
provider (ISP). The server responded: -ERR Cannot connect to POP server
64.12.194.21 (64.12.194.21:110), connect error 10060'

This is nuts, I have spent $250 on tech support and each time it seems to
work temporary until I turn off my computer and then its like something gets
reset and I cant receive my netscape email in my outlook??? is this a
firewall issue??? For a while it was an error saying my POP3 was wrong///
2nd issue- no-one can seem to help me set up OUTLOOK to go to my PDA?? is it
not the same POP3 and outgoing settings??? wont work for anything

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Have you tried the experts in the Outlook newsgroups? Outlook is not a part
of the Windows XP operating system.

"Britanie is totally 'tech-less'" <Britanie is totally
'tech-less'@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:
[...]

jimbo571

Task 'netscape.net - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming
(POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to
receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service
provider (ISP). The server responded: -ERR Cannot connect to POP server
64.12.194.21 (64.12.194.21:110), connect error 10060'

This is nuts, I have spent $250 on tech support and each time it seems to
work temporary until I turn off my computer and then its like something gets
reset and I cant receive my netscape email in my outlook??? is this a
firewall issue??? For a while it was an error saying my POP3 was wrong///
2nd issue- no-one can seem to help me set up OUTLOOK to go to my PDA?? is it
not the same POP3 and outgoing settings??? wont work for anything

Read the error here
http://www.qksoft.com/qk-smtp-server/socket-error-10060.html