XFX GeForce 8800GTS

Reaction score
Help is needed..I dunno much about GFX cards, but a mate ahs offered me thisone for £35....My mobo is more than capable of hanling it, And the games I play say iytt is adequit....What do ya think of the price ???

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bargain. I've got a similar card and it does everything I need it to :)

As long as you don't expect to be able to play next-gen games at high frame rates, then this card will run most things very well.

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Bargain. I've got a similar card and it does everything I need it to :)

As long as you don't expect to be able to play next-gen games at high frame rates, then this card will run most things very well.

Cheers Ian...All I play is WOW, Quake, Doom and GTR-Evolution. Other than that those are the only games I am interestd in........

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have the 640Mb memory version of that card by BFG in my AMD machine, almost 4 years old now, it's a great graphics card and well worth 35 quid. Grab it.

It still runs all the games I can throw at it, albeit not all of them at full res, but it will certainly cope with all the games you've listed and I'm certain you'll notice the difference.

Ask a Question