xbox 360

Reaction score
Saw in the daily mirror today the x-box 360 going for 167 pounds.

Great deal for the x-box, lets see sony beat that?

Reaction score
Thats a good price, but i dont think sony aspires to beat it. Microsoft have gotta be carefull, people might think that the xbox is just a 'cheapo' kinda console.

I might go buy an xbox now.. lol

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw game do refurbished Xbox 360's (arcade edition) for just over £100 :eek: There was some sort of warranty with that too. :)

It will be interesting to see how the console price war pans out!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I saw game do refurbished Xbox 360's (arcade edition) for just over £100 :eek: There was some sort of warranty with that too. :)

It will be interesting to see how the console price war pans out!

Not bad and you get a warranty with it.

This is want i do not understand with the PS3, if the price came down to 180 pounds it would sell like hot cakes.

Reaction score
Yeah but would they make as much profit?

The ps3 costs more to make than a 360 having blu-ray and.. stuff :S :)

Reaction score
go out and get one of these

I got an elite recently and it's brilliant

Reaction score
Core is the basic, you dont get a wireless controller, or a harddrive with it

Premium is slightly better than the core with a 20gb hardrive and a wireless controller, as well as other goodies (I think)

And elite is the bad boy, black in colour, 120gb hardrive, HD port and wireless controller

Think thats it :p

Reaction score
actualy the core isnt in production anymore, its now changed to 'arcade' which is nearly the same but includes:

Some arcade games
I think a second wireless controller? Or maybe just one, but its Wireless this time.
A memory card instead of a hard drive

And a green shiny box. :) instead of.... whatever it was ;p

Reaction score
michael555 said:
Yes but is there any blue ray games yep?

But are,nt blue players going less than the ps3 now?

the xbox 360 does not support blue ray

but the xbox 360 elite does support hd gaming!

Reaction score
I think they all support HD gaming, not just the elite. The elite is the only one that has the built in HD port ... however I think microsoft are starting to put that on all of the models

There is a couple of blu-ray games on the market for the PS3, havnt played them so I cant really comment :p

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Brought a 360 two years ago when it launched, brought the hd dvd player as well, its a good games console but with all the add on extra extras its costs too much for what it really is, got a PS3 for xmas alot happier now, better games titles as well, plus blu-ray won.

Swopped the 40gb HDD i got with it for a 500Gb Seagate Barracuda, works perfectly and easy to do. Also Sony update the Blu-ray player and you can't do this with a standalone Blu-ray player.

Reaction score
I dont really like the PS3 controller, doesnt fit my hand. I dont really like the game titles, xbox have a lot better range of games to MY personal liking, and to pick up a 2nd hand one for a hundred bob I shall be picking mine up soon :p

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
£100 is cheap, i sold my 360 in november for £280, two pads 8 games HD DVD player and 5 dvds, looks like you got a bargain.

Ask a Question