X-Copy Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I purchased a bonafide new copy of DVD X-Copy from TechDeal.com. When it arrived, the password and username on the jacket would not work in launching either X-copy or Rescue.

I called, they gave me "the one which would work" but it didn't. "They would get back to me."

It went on for weeks and finally I got an email saying, they had gone out of business!

Sooooo, does anyone know how I can change a dll file or something so I can use my software?

Thanks

JB

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
we could tell you where to look but the forum rules dont allow the discussion of illegal activities and even though you have bought it the EULA probably says something about reverse engineering the software to work so it is against the rules to tell you how

BUT

get your money back and find a copy of DVD shrink to download

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There IS a crack out there but as mentioned, we're talking illegal software here, so no can help.

DVD Shrink on it's own or with Nero is a much better option anyway and as of time of posting, DVD Shrink is still legal.

Sorry, but thread locked, we can't encourage discussion of this cos dem is da rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question