Windows2000 RIS

John E

Hello,

We are currently using RIS on a Windows2000 Server, this
will allow us to deploy our client images. I have uploaded
a WindowsXP Pro image fine, however after downloading
image to new PC, it locks out the local administrator
account, I then unlocked this account by logging into our
RIS Server then unlocking the Local Admin account. Any
ideas on a workaround.

Thanks

Johh

Scott McArthur [MSFT]

John,

Delete the following entry from your .SIF

DisableAdminAccountOnDomainJoin=1

The KB for this is still in the works but should be there soon

Scott McArthur[MS]
Microsoft Windows Server Setup Support