Windows xp SP2 BETA

john

I Installed a beta version of windows xp sp2, is work fine
but the installation put a build information over the
desktop, my question is: how I can deleted that
information?, I have to go to regedit and tweak?, please
let me know, I will appreciate.

Doug Knox MS-MVP

The setting that you're looking for, PaintDesktopVersion is ignored in beta
builds. You're stuck with it.

Alton

To bad Windows XP SP2 is not in beta. i like how you ask in a Microsoft
Newsgroups for help with products that you should not have. It's in alpha.

Plato

john said:
I Installed a beta version of windows xp sp2, is work fine
but the installation put a build information over the

Contact the supplier of your BETA program. Or read the fine print
regarding your BETA testing.