Windows XP Corruption

I have had it with all of the shit that you people at Microsoft has pulled me through. If i had the money, I would have simply switched to Apple a long time ago. Ive had to reinstall windows 5 times for seperate problems...
1. Password problems at start up
2. Incompatibility with software
3. Hardware issues
4. USB problems
5. Corrupt files downloaded from this website

And now that my "30 days to activate windows" is up, i am ****ed over. I installed Windows onto my computer from my dads CD key(which u handly placed on his Dell), and i cannot activate it because our phone service for activation is retarded and says my Installation ID is invalid. I cant activate it online because I DONT HAVE AN INTERNET CONNECTION. You are going to make a 15 year old that has to write a essay go out and spend $150 on an OS that he cant use because of your worries of piracy and other crap that is inhuman and frankly counterproductive. Your ****ing microsoft. Yea its 100 or whatever for the OS, but you mother ****ers are so rich, you could lose all your money in a market crash and still be richer than anyone would ever dream of being. I cant beleive that you people are SO afraid of people in the same household borrowing windows that you give me 30 days to use your product, then say "Nope. **** You. You cant use this," and take it away from me. Thats like a woman giving birth and taking away her infant saying "Nope. **** You. You cant use this," and stabbing the baby in the head. Im not the regular homeowner that doesnt know shit about what the ****'s going on with his machine. Ive built my own and ran perfectly until my "30 days to activate windows." Then I had all of the hardware/software problems after reintsalling windows, and its been down hill from there. And all of the prblems FINALLY ended and i was so happy, i can finally use my computer, but your activation shit pops up and it starts all over again. I know what im doing with my computer, but the iron curtain called Mircosoft once again crushed any hope of me having a computer. Thanks For the popped blood vessal in my forehead and the hole in my wall I put there from aggrevation. Thank you so much

My name is Austin Smith
My cell phone number in 400 6725
Find me you hypocritical piece of arrogant shit

Mike

Austin

You don't know what you are doing with your computer, and I say this because
if you did, the first 4 problems that you mentioned would not be problems at
all..

Your attitude and use of profanity will not endear you to anybody here or
anywhere else for that matter..

Banging your head against the wall so hard that you left a hole adds yet
another problem for you to a list that includes illiteracy, inability to
read and understand the written word, understand how a computer works..

You forgot to include the area code for your cellphone which indicates that
you would be scared as all hell if somebody was to find you..

If you think that $150 is expensive for an OS, I can't wait till you go
looking at Mac computers and find out how much they are..

But the best part is that this newsgroup is not directly linked to
Microsoft.. it is a voluntary help group set up to help those who have
difficulty.. so all of your rants and raves are for nothing other than they
demonstrate to the world just what an indolent and insolent being you are..

And think on this.. every time that you leave a hole in the wall, whatever
it costs to repair said damage could have been put to a legal operating
system..

Happy head banging..

"Austin Smith...come find me" <Austin Smith...come find