windows vista rc2 x86 install trouble

i`ve tried to install vista on an empty partition apr.20gb from bootble dvd,
after computer starts there is a process of copy files, after that computer
restarts, appears something like boot screen of Windows 2006 and then a stall
!?!
after this my machine did not respond on any button except restart.
restarting gave me same effect.
how can i install vista? give me please some suggestions.

my configuration: Intel PIV 630, hard drive Maxtor SATA II (250Gb), 1gb DDR2,
videocard Asus GeForce 6600 GT 256, DVDRW nec.

Colin Barnhorst

You might need to supply a SATA driver before starting the installation
proper.

"windows vista install stalls" <windows vista install
news:[email protected]...

"windows vista install stalls" <windows vista install
Windows Vista Release Candidate 1 is NOT even out yet, so how could you have
Release Candidate 2? Release Candidate 1 is currently due out on
08/15/2006, just FYI.

Jason

Release Candidate 2? Release Candidate 1 is currently due out on
08/15/2006, just FYI.

Where did you get this release date for RC1? I have not seen it posted by
Microsoft.

Let's just say that it is "Wish Full Thinking on My Part," Considering the
Fact that 08/15/2006 will be my 29th Birthday, also just FYI.

Colin Barnhorst

I would have just asked if he meant to say Beta 2 instead of RC2 (knowing
the answer full well).

bla bla bla !
ok i was wrong about the name. ok?
this doest matter, where can i get sata drivers and how and when i shoud
install them?
whot does it mean FYI?

jonah

bla bla bla !
ok i was wrong about the name. ok?
this doest matter, where can i get sata drivers and how and when i shoud
install them?

From your hardware makers websites under support / drivers usually.

When installing Vista there is an option to install third party
drivers along the way same as there is in XP. Just follow the
instructions.
whot does it mean FYI?

For Your Information.Jonah

Ryan Spooner [Ryster]

You write your replies in an odd place. Please put them either at the top or
the bottom. Your current way makes them look like part of the original
message right below the "User wrong in message..." link.