WINDOWS UPDATE

Don Hardie

I don't know if this is the right forum for Windows Update problems, but here
is my problem.
When the automatic update downloads updates and tries to instal them I get
the message "Updates failed", but if I download each update from Microsoft
they instal without any problem.
Can any one tell me to fix this, it has only just hapened and I don't know
why?

Alan Edwards

Try here first:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/

If not, then please repost in the update group. Microsoft personnel
are there to help solve update problems.
(They may be swamped, so please be patient)

Server: msnews.microsoft.com
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windowsupdate
or try this URL

....Alan

Don Hardie

Alan

Thank you for sending me in the right direction. I found the fix in the
microsoft.public.windowsupdate Newsgroup.