Windows Servers 2003 servers can Connect to the internet, but Client computers cannot

Reaction score
Hello,
I am in charge of administration of my organisation's pc's. On my server installed is Microsoft windows server 2003, on which was installed the DNS server. The internet connections to other clients on the network was working perfectly not until recently, we could not receive emails again, only the server can surf internet, other clients on the network has no access to internet. I checked the Event Viewer of the Server, but ForestDNSZone and DomainDNSZone could not be loaded, so i removed the dns from the role and re-added it to the role. But I did not do anything to the zone. The ForestDNSZone and DomainDNSZOne started working and the Server could connect to the internet, but up till now clients still can't connect to the internet and the clients can't receive emails nor send emails The server can ping some clients on the network but no client can ping the Server. I have done everything possible to make sure I rectify this problem. Still I've not been able to unravel my mystery. Can someone help me out there please. Thank you.

Ask a Question