Windows MM2 compatibility with Dazzle Mojave

G

I have a Dell Dimension 8200 with a Dazzle Mojave video capture device. It works fine with the VideoWave 4 software that came with it (a lousy program). However, when I try to capture analog video in MM2, it tells me that the device in in use. I've tried all the usual stuff (rebooting the computer to make sure it is not in use). Is the program just not compatible with the hardware or driver ?

G

----- keith wrote: ----

I have a Dell Dimension 8200 with a Dazzle Mojave video capture device. It works fine with the VideoWave 4 software that came with it (a lousy program). However, when I try to capture analog video in MM2, it tells me that the device in in use. I've tried all the usual stuff (rebooting the computer to make sure it is not in use). Is the program just not compatible with the hardware or driver

Keith
I also have the same computer with the same Dazzle device and I have the same problem and have been searching the interenet trying to find a simple answer to this. Did you have any luck resolving this issue
TiredGrannie

Ask a Question