Windows Media Player Error

G

When I open up windows media player it gives the error "An internal application error has occurred" and it won't even open up the program.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but when I go to reinstall it it tells me " It was not possible to complete setup Windows Media Player Series 9 was not installed try running the setup again"
I check out some other sites and it said to download a Windows Script 5.6 which I did and this didn't repair the problem either. Anyone have anymore idea?

D

dev

/Katie/ said:
When I open up windows media player it gives the error "An internal application error has occurred" and it won't even open up the program.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but when I go to reinstall it it tells me " It was not possible to complete setup Windows Media Player Series 9 was not installed try running the setup again"
I check out some other sites and it said to download a Windows Script 5.6 which I did and this didn't repair the problem either. Anyone have anymore idea?

http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

Ask a Question