Windows Media Player 11

telboy1938

Please tell me how to make Windows Media Player 11 to be my default
player. Thanks Telboy

John

Please tell me how to make Windows Media Player 11 to be my default
player. Thanks Telboy

Right click on the top of the screen & select > Show Classic Menus.

Tools > Options > File Types

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Open Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program access and defaults. Select Custom, Windows Media Player.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

John said:
On Feb 1, 8:11 pm, telboy1938 (e-mail address removed) wrote:-
Please tell me how to make Windows Media Player 11 to be my default
player. Thanks Telboy-

Right click on the top of the screen & select Show Classic Menus.

Tools Options File Types

Hi John....Must be going blind in my old age but I can't find the "Sho
Classic Menu" to select....More help needed I'
afraid....Thanks.....Telbo

telboy1938

"telboy1938" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Please tell me how to make Windows Media Player 11 to be my default
player. Thanks Telboy
Thanks Ramesh...Your a Diamond...Telboy

John

Hi John....Must be going blind in my old age but I can't find the "Show
Classic Menu" to select....More help needed I'm
afraid....Thanks.....Telboy

Opp's, good to see your now Ok telboy1938

Maybe Classic Menu was already showing, my post should have looked
like this.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

You're welcome! Telboy.

John said:
On Feb 2, 3:25 am, telboy1938 (e-mail address removed) wrote:
-
Hi John....Must be going blind in my old age but I can't find the
"Show
Classic Menu" to select....More help needed I'm
afraid....Thanks.....Telboy-

Opp's, good to see your now Ok telboy1938

Maybe Classic Menu was already showing, my post should have looked
like this.
-
Tools Options File Types-
Thanks John...Keep up the good work....We novices need you...Telboy