windows mail

Gary VanderMolen

You haven't given us much to go on.
Do you get an error message when you try to receive? If so,
right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a
reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the
complete error message.

If no error message, are new messages accumulating in your
webmail? What happens when you send an email to yourself?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

tstaz

Sorry, I am not getting any error messages. When I hit send/receive, the
send/receive box flashes really quickly on the screen but no new emails are
coming in. It's like it is stuck on the date of 7/16/10 and my system will
not allow anything to come in. It's hard to explain but that is the best I
can describe it for you, thanks.

Tim

Bruce Hagen

What do you see if you check your Webmail? Perhaps the very first message
there *that did not download* is corrupt and keeping the rest from
downloading.

tstaz

Gary,

Figured it out. Went to tools, send/receive, and clicked on my pop. etc
default and all the emails from 7/16 to current came through. Just got lucky
I guess. thansks

Tim

Gary VanderMolen

Make sure the following setting is correct:

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, and on the
General tab there is a checkmark in the box for "Include this account..."