Windows Explorer Won't Remember View Settings


T

TMitchell

I have set the option for Windows windows to remember their view setting
(expanded to full screen), but most of them don't, for example Windows
Explorer, Event Viewer, etc. What might be wrong?
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

Joseph Meehan

TMitchell said:
I have set the option for Windows windows to remember their view
setting (expanded to full screen), but most of them don't, for
example Windows Explorer, Event Viewer, etc. What might be wrong?
Have you checked the properties for the specific shortcut that you are
using?
 
T

TMitchell

Joseph said:
Have you checked the properties for the specific shortcut that you are
using?
Thank you. That solved my problem. I didn't know about that option.
 
J

Joseph Meehan

TMitchell said:
Thank you. That solved my problem. I didn't know about that option.
I'm glad it worked for you. It took me three days to find it.
 
Ad

Advertisements

S

Saruman

Try maximising the window, then close it down.

IE or Windows normally remembers the state of the previous windows when
closed.

Then try either a different link or the same one to see if they are
maximised.

Saruman
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top