Windows XP Windows Error codes and what they mean

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
A very good tool for those who are starting out with PC Building and want to do things the right way and to actually get it right the first time.

You no longer have to look through pages and pages of info to find out what a particular Windows Error Code really means just use this nifty program.

Error Messages for Windows is a small utility that will allow you to look up MS Windows error code numbers and display a descriptive message explaining what the numeric code actually means. If you have software programs that produce numeric error codes now you can find out what they really mean.

Error Messages for Windows also provides a facility to display and print all of the error codes and messages defined for your version of MS Windows.

Error Messages for Windows will run on MS Windows XP, Millennium Edition and 98 as well as MS Windows 2000 and 95/NT systems.

Here is the screenshot of what the program interface looks like.

MSWinErr_ss.gif

Download: Error Messages for Windows

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Reaction score
forgot login from windows xp home version

I forgot my pass work and I do't want to reinstall everything. What should I do.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
EvelynJ said:
I forgot my pass work and I do't want to reinstall everything. What should I do.

:confused: if you have a problem not related to the program start a new thread you'll get more help :thumb:

Ask a Question