Windows Cardspace Error

Paul Woodsford

Win XP sp2 fully updated with net3 installed.
When I click on the Control Panel icon for Windows Cardspace I get an error:
" Class not Registered"
Can anyone advise. Have reinstalled net3 to no avail.

Paul Woodsford

Newbie Coder said:
Paul,

You are better off asking this in the following newsgroup:

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...ult.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Lastly - SPOOF YOUR E-MAIL unless you like spam

--
Newbie Coder
(It's just a name)

"Paul Woodsford" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Thanks for your reply. Tried posting in that group, no reply.
Don't worry about that email address. Purely 1 way only for newsgroups. I
never accept replies on it only via the newsgroup. Thanks anyway.