Uninstall Windows CardSpace?

JJ

How or from where can I uninstall Windows CardSpace found in my Windows XP
control panel? I forgot from which software it came from.

Ad

Bert

In news:XnsA1894FF064B93jj@0.0.0.25 JJ said:
How or from where can I uninstall Windows CardSpace found in my
Windows XP control panel? I forgot from which software it came from.
It came along with some release of .Net (3.0, I think) and can't be
uninstalled by iteself.

There's a service of the same name associated with it that you could
disable though.

Ad

JJ

Bert said:
It came along with some release of .Net (3.0, I think) and can't be
uninstalled by iteself.

There's a service of the same name associated with it that you could
disable though.
OK, got it. Thank you.