Windows 7

Ken Blake, MVP

Is there a newsgroup for Windows 7? Thanks

Yes (see below), but it's not a Microsoft newsgroup. Unfortunately
it's highly unlikely that there will be any Microsoft Windows 7
newsgroups. Apparently Microsoft has decided that web-based forums are
better than newsgroups and they are putting their efforts there. I'm
personally sorry that's the case, but it's their decision, not mine.

However there is at least one non-Microsoft Windows 7 newsgroup:
alt-windows7.general. Not all servers carry it (at least not yet), but
here's one free news server that does: aioe.org

Slap

Leroy said:
Microsoft is migrating from conventional newsgroups to web-based forums
for better support.

Leroy there is a windows 7 newsgroup...
alt.windows7.general