Windows 7 Windows 7 on Track ... update

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Rumours so far suggest that Windows 7 could be even more expensive than Vista - but I've not seen any concrete pricing as yet. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get this as soon as it comes out (my only upgrade of the year!).

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Rumours so far suggest that Windows 7 could be even more expensive than Vista - but I've not seen any concrete pricing as yet. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get this as soon as it comes out (my only upgrade of the year!).

I'm thinking along those lines to, but also thinking I need a bit of a system upgrade...Desktop is ok, but could do with a bit of an upgrade in the CPU department. ( I have posted a thread about this before) then a good graphics card, and up the ram to 4gig and I should be happy..I like W7, although I am getting more and more into Linux, had a play with Abars link to Mint 7 last night and i'm liking it...:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I'm gonna get W7, liking the look of it so far. :)

Ask a Question