Windows 7 Windows 7 Blue screens alot!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with my windows 7 laptop, it seems to be blue screening multiple times a day, all of my drivers are up to date yet it still happens.

I have all the error reports but because there is so many of them I don't want to post them all... If you think you could help I can forward you an email with all the error reports...

Many thanks in advance,
Tom

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'm wondering what make the laptop is but if you say you have all the latest drivers loaded for the laptop and I would assume all the Windows 7 updates loaded I would strongly suspect a hardware problem and look for a repair, especially if the machine is still under warranty.

Alternatively make a note of the different drivers and hardware in the machine then Google specific to those to see if there are any known issues.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Another thought.... if the laptop is fairly old, say over 4 years old, Win 7 may not agree with some older technology as the OS was designed very much in mind with newer hardware. Just a thought.

Reaction score
Sadly got the laptop about one year ago and it is from Mesh Computers, so it looks like I need to give them a call, thanks for your help!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
If memory serves correctly - wasnt Mesh kind of a .... Mess?

Ask a Question