Windows 64 bit

i downloaded windows 64 bit from the microsoft site, its an ISO file.,.,it sais that im supposed to burn it to cd which i did but it doesnt work.,.,.,.,.,my computer doesnt recognize the cd or the file or something,.,.,.,.,.,.i got a maxtor sata drive.,.,.,HELP??!!??

Carey Frisch [MVP]

How can I write ISO files to CD?
http://www.petri.co.il/how_to_write_iso_files_to_cd.htm

Installation Instructions
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/trial/isotocd.mspx

Windows XP 64-Bit Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/faq.asp

Newsgroup Support for Windows for 64-Bit Extended Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP