Win 3.1x Spy/malware??

©

©rkba

Is there a Win 3.1x Spy/malware program that works? There are a lot
that say they will work with Win 3.1x but I always get a Win32 Error when
I try to install it, although ny Win32s are the latest.

I have all kinds of Win 95+ Spy/malware that work just fine, but
there is nothing on the net that functions with Win 3.1x.....

Also since there is no real *registry* in Win 3.1x there is a
lesser threat of Adware, malware unless those that came with the shareware
program itself, such as Advert*.dll type files....

Any working Win 3.1x Spy/malware????

bassbag

Is there a Win 3.1x Spy/malware program that works? There are a lot
that say they will work with Win 3.1x but I always get a Win32 Error when
I try to install it, although ny Win32s are the latest.

I have all kinds of Win 95+ Spy/malware that work just fine, but
there is nothing on the net that functions with Win 3.1x.....

Also since there is no real *registry* in Win 3.1x there is a
lesser threat of Adware, malware unless those that came with the shareware
program itself, such as Advert*.dll type files....

Any working Win 3.1x Spy/malware????
fprot for dos says it will work?...
http://www.f-prot.com/products/home_use/dos/
And i guess the heuristics may catch spy/malware.I believe its on demand
only though.
me

me

©[email protected] wrote in
Is there a Win 3.1x Spy/malware program that works?
There are a lot
that say they will work with Win 3.1x but I always get a
Win32 Error when I try to install it, although ny Win32s
are the latest.

I have all kinds of Win 95+ Spy/malware that work just
fine, but
there is nothing on the net that functions with Win
3.1x.....
-snip-

Try
ftp://ftp.f-prot.com/pub/

EZoto

Is there a Win 3.1x Spy/malware program that works? There are a lot
that say they will work with Win 3.1x but I always get a Win32 Error when
I try to install it, although ny Win32s are the latest.

I have all kinds of Win 95+ Spy/malware that work just fine, but
there is nothing on the net that functions with Win 3.1x.....

Also since there is no real *registry* in Win 3.1x there is a
lesser threat of Adware, malware unless those that came with the shareware
program itself, such as Advert*.dll type files....

Any working Win 3.1x Spy/malware????

F-Prot works to remove Spy/malware. It is for dos.

EZoto

rkba

|>In article <[email protected]>,
|>©[email protected] says...
|>>
|>> Is there a Win 3.1x Spy/malware program that works? There are a lot
|>> that say they will work with Win 3.1x but I always get a Win32 Error when
|>> I try to install it, although ny Win32s are the latest.
|>>
|>> I have all kinds of Win 95+ Spy/malware that work just fine, but
|>> there is nothing on the net that functions with Win 3.1x.....
|>>
|>> Also since there is no real *registry* in Win 3.1x there is a
|>> lesser threat of Adware, malware unless those that came with the shareware
|>> program itself, such as Advert*.dll type files....
|>>
|>> Any working Win 3.1x Spy/malware????
|>>
|>fprot for dos says it will work?...
|>http://www.f-prot.com/products/home_use/dos/
|>And i guess the heuristics may catch spy/malware.I believe its on demand
|>only though.
|>me

It works good, especially with all the other ones that say they will
work with Win3.1 but NEVER do, It's always a problem to try to install them
and a waste of download time....<:(

Dustin Cook

(e-mail address removed) wrote in
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:55:51 -0000, bassbag

|>In article <[email protected]>,
|>©[email protected] says...
|>>
|>> Is there a Win 3.1x Spy/malware program that works? There are
|>> a lot
|>> that say they will work with Win 3.1x but I always get a Win32
|>> Error when I try to install it, although ny Win32s are the latest.
|>>
|>> I have all kinds of Win 95+ Spy/malware that work just fine,
|>> but
|>> there is nothing on the net that functions with Win 3.1x.....
|>>
|>> Also since there is no real *registry* in Win 3.1x there is a
|>> lesser threat of Adware, malware unless those that came with the
|>> shareware program itself, such as Advert*.dll type files....
|>>
|>> Any working Win 3.1x Spy/malware????
|>>
|>fprot for dos says it will work?...
|>http://www.f-prot.com/products/home_use/dos/
|>And i guess the heuristics may catch spy/malware.I believe its on
|>demand only though.
|>me

It works good, especially with all the other ones that say they
will
work with Win3.1 but NEVER do, It's always a problem to try to install
them and a waste of download time....<:(

If it's any help, BugHunter does work under windows 3.x :)

--
Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
Email.: (e-mail address removed)

Robert LaCasse

|>[email protected] wrote in
|>|>
|>> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:55:51 -0000, bassbag

|>> It works good, especially with all the other ones that say they
|>> will
|>> work with Win3.1 but NEVER do, It's always a problem to try to install
|>> them and a waste of download time....<:(
|>
|>If it's any help, BugHunter does work under windows 3.x :)

Thanks Dustin, seems to work in Win3.1.....I might try it in Win95,
when I get confident of all of what it does and how.....

Now if can just get rid of this Usenet NG FLOODER with the
News/Agentbot roadrunner.com, eagle.america.com and all those others.....

I got a bitch with the Flooder at Message-ID:

Now if there were a good debugger for the NG Flooder, my Agent Newsreader
does not cover Usenet filtering anywhere near as the email filter configs
can.....

cia

Dustin Cook

Thanks Dustin, seems to work in Win3.1.....I might try it in
Win95,
when I get confident of all of what it does and how.....

Now if can just get rid of this Usenet NG FLOODER with the
News/Agentbot roadrunner.com, eagle.america.com and all those
others.....

I got a bitch with the Flooder at Message-ID:

Now if there were a good debugger for the NG Flooder, my Agent
Newsreader does not cover Usenet filtering anywhere near as the email
filter configs can.....

cia

Hi Robert, I accidently hit the wrong button in my email client and
deleted your email the other night. :( Would you please re-send it? Thank
you.

R. LaCasse

|>> Thanks Dustin, seems to work in Win3.1.....I might try it in
|>> Win95,
|>> when I get confident of all of what it does and how.....
|>

|>> Now if can just get rid of this Usenet NG FLOODER with the
|>> News/Agentbot roadrunner.com, eagle.america.com and all those
|>> others.....
|>>
|>> I got a bitch with the Flooder at Message-ID:
|>>
|>> Now if there were a good debugger for the NG Flooder, my Agent
|>> Newsreader does not cover Usenet filtering anywhere near as the email
|>> filter configs can.....
|>>
|>> cia
|>>

|>Hi Robert, I accidently hit the wrong button in my email client and
|>deleted your email the other night. :( Would you please re-send it? Thank
|>you.

Huh??? I can't remember sending any more, and since this is 7 months
later, I can't find it, if it ever was....