will these components work together?

Reaction score
ok after a long time of deciding i have come up with the following...

MOBO : Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

CPU : AMD Athlon 64 3200

RAM: Corsair 512MB DDR Value Select PC3200 .... followed by another one soon after

GFX : Leadtek PX6600GT-TDH... followed by another one when i feel the need :D... or a XFX GeForce 6600GT 128MB Extreme Gamers Ed...please recomend :)

PSU : have no idea as yet... will a custom case one do fine ?

OR do you think i should wait untill crossfire to come out?? im not a extreme gamer so wouldnt need it that much...

again on the gfx... shall i wait for the 7800 to be released so maybe prices will drop and get a 6800 ???

thanks ppl :)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
that spec is fine, get the 6600GT-TDH on of them should be enough but you never know, get a new PSU like Tagan, Enermax or Antec. if you want a crossfire capable mobo your gonna have to wait a while and when they do come out there gonna be £££, when the 7800 series do come out and by the time you get round to upgrading you will probably be able to afford 2 new 6800 ultras

Reaction score
il wait till the end of this month and see the prices :)

im going to go with sli... it will do me fine for a few years i hope :D

can't wait to get building... it will be my first build :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
just take your time, dont try and force things and if your not sure ask it could be an expensive mistake

Reaction score
cheers ME

well if i get into any bother i can always ask u guys :) and a couple of minutes down the street theres Belloni :D

Ask a Question