Which Component Supplier Do You Trust?

Reaction score
Hi all, just wondered who you would use to buy this lot from...

Enermax CS-527 Case
Tagan 480w PSU
Asus A8N-SLi nForce4 PCI-E Motherboard (939)
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ CPU (939)
Corsair 2 x 512Mb Value Select PC3200 DDR RAM
Maxtor 200Gb DiamondMax+10 SATA150/7200 8Mb
Asus Extreme N6600GT 128Mb PCI-E (Inc. Doom 3)
Sony DDU1612 DVD-ROM
Sony DWU-23A Dual Layer DVDRW
Viewsonic VP171B-2 17" TFT (8ms)
+
Speakers, keyboard, mouse, etc.

All advice welcome. Many thanks.

Reaction score
Personally i would use OCUK... they are good, and no hassle really with returns.

Cheap stuff that wouldn't usually go wrong i.e. CD drives or cables, i would use eBuyer and save shed loads of money.

Chris

Reaction score
i second that, OVERCLOCKERS.CO.UK

are good and reliiable

but do shop around to check the prices.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I mainly use www.aria.co.uk, and have done for a few years now. They have good range, great prices, super fast delivery, and I have experienced great service from them. They have good regular offers too, and most items have user comments for you to read (very usefull).

I have often bought large orders of components from them for system builds, and have always been looked after.

Reaction score
NOT to use

this maybe no help or a lot BUT it anyone has advised you go to savastore.com a division of watford electronics DONT !!!! they are rip off merchants once you pay you dont see your money again !!! if you need more evidence type in google "savastore romulus2" this will take you to the romulus pages with complaints about savastore they start from 2001 to present i think.

Just some friendly advice... possibly try dabs.com i have never bought from them but they seem to have a ok reputation.

Reaction score
I use techfever.co.uk and trust them fully, you can get some of your parts from there.

I also use scan.co.uk and any returns were dealt with quickly.

Ask a Question