Windows XP Why the mouse cursor is bent

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Try resetting your mouse cursor to the default sceme:

Open the Control Panel by clicking Start, Settings, Control Panel.
Click the "Mouse Icon."
In the Mouse Properties window that appears, click the Pointers tab.
In the area under where it says "Scheme," choose a pointer scheme from the drop-down list (look for the default one).
Click Apply
OK to make the change effective

Reaction score
You don't understand my question. I asked why the mouse couser is a little bent towards left or right why not straight pointing towards up.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I presume it leans to make it easier to position :)

Reaction score
Why I am geting this msg again n again shile loging in my inbox or sent msg

"""shamimhaider, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. """"

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
shamimhaider said:
Can you gather me some information about it ?

I don't know where there would be any information - perhaps try googling for it?

That message you posted is because the Private Message system isn't active for new posters, it will be enabled after a few days. This helps prevent spam on the site :)

Ask a Question