Who has been the greatest frontman ever?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You plugging your site again spiritinthesky you wascal :D

Well for once we don't mind cos it looks pretty good and doesn't seem to be selling anything.

Greatest frontman? Captain Beefheart, in my book.

Of those listed, close call between Freddie Mercury and Bruce Springsteen in my opinion and there are those in that list that possibly shouldn't be in it.

And Bon Scott was a better frontman than his replacement, Brian Johnson, imo

And wot about the ladies? Where's a poll for them then eh?

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
I found that video one night a few of us were hangin out drinkin and playing guitar. It's now our new drinking song.

Pantera? hrm....i don't know. I've heard most of Pantera's stuff, nothing like that though.

They're amusing enough.

Reaction score
:dance:It is a great thread and enjoying the YouTube links to performances by Freddy Mercury,I never saw him live and although Queen are a great band but will never the same without Freddy and his charisma

Reaction score
The great thing about Freddy Mercury was that not was he able to perform as a rock singer but also in the Classical genre e.g. the Album Barcelona singing with Montserrat Caballe' and such a powerfull voice and what a performer fantastic also a song writer:bow:

Ask a Question