Who are they?

Reaction score
Ok for the past couple of days days I have been monitoring my messages on my land line. I am getting two calls at least a day from a company called 'Affiniti Integrated Solutions Ltd'

How do I know this well the number they call me on is registered to them the number being '08081 560067'

When they call they do not leave a message which makes me think they are just another group of arseholes with nothing else better to do than verbally spam people houses with crap. I have tryed to call them back but the phone just rings with no answer. Can't find much more information on them so if anyone else can please let me know. Oh yeah free to spam them back if my suspicions are correct

TIA

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Try this # 01924 888 888

Address,
Melbourne House
Brandy Carr Road
Wrenthorpe
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF2 0UG

I never let "these" phone calls bother me ... if you ain't in my phone book I don't answer, none of them ever leave a message. ;)

Reaction score
Thanks mucks I may just call em up and ask where and how they got my number.
I love kicking off on unsolicited callers they aint got a leg to stand on

Reaction score
Just kicked off on them

I asked why they are calling me, they werent sure, however said it maybe a sale call.

Big stink, told em unsolicited calls are illegal and they are to remove me immediately. Fckers!

Gonna ring NTL aswell now and have a word with them

Thanks for that Mucks, aprreciated!

EDIT***

Ok just rang NTL they are not impressed at all, hehe

They are gonna investigate the company and the number and let me know what happens.

Another thing i'm ex directory, so NTL not amused hwo they got it in first place. She asked if I had filled in any application forms or something like that recently. I told them not that I can remember, however even if I had Affiniti should have still told me how they aquired my number under the data protection act regulations. She agreed.

I will keep you all appraised :D

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Alot of these calls are auto generated by computers - they just dial randomly generated numbers.

If the phone is answered then it is diverted to a salesman - hence why there is no answerphone message left and you can't call 'it' back.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I had some Asian geezer call me yesterday about 9.30pm, he asked for me by name.

I said, in a very excited voice 'Oh, is that madam Coco's? Is the young lady with the whip on her way round?'

Him: 'I beg your pardon'

Me: 'Oh, she is then. Is she wearing purple like I asked?'

Him: This is Exlusive double Glazing....'

Me: 'Really? Do you send naughty ladies round as well?'

Him: 'Oh my God....'

And then he hung up.

I really should tape a few of these :D

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Alot of these calls are auto generated by computers - they just dial randomly generated numbers.

If the phone is answered then it is diverted to a salesman - hence why there is no answerphone message left and you can't call 'it' back.

Your mistaken m8, they told me they had the number because it belonged to them. She said they are like another BT company and they call the number they own to sales purposes. I was able to call the number back, I just didnt get a reply it was a 0808 number which is freephone.

That is why NTL are soooo hacked off right now, unsolicited calls to an exdirectory number aswell as lies!

Anyway if I here from NTL I will keep u informed

Reaction score
Update

Still recieving calls from the same company but now a different number

OK just been informed by NTL not a lot they can do, they dont seem to be interested anymore. They gave me number of TPS of which I called I am already registered with them.

However not a lot they wanted to do either. They have offered to send out some complaint forms which I have to return to them ASAP

I wont stop till this is solved, i'm a stubborn Battard when I know i'm in the right!!

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I really should tape a few of these :D

Please do :nod: I'm going to give that line a try when someone calls :lol:

TriplexDread said:
I wont stop till this is solved, i'm a stubborn Battard when I know i'm in the right!!

Just annoy them when they give you a ring, if you confuse them enough them seem to give up. I've had a few calls like this recently, including one from some very angry lady asking if I was stupid as I didn't want to switch telecom provider.

Ask a Question