Which camera do you own?

Which camera do you own?

• Total voters

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hi fnordiscordia,

Have a look at the 'sticky' articles in the Digital Imaging and Photography section of this forum - there's lots of great advice for budding photographers, and I expect they would really help you make the most out of your new camera!

Happy snapping! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to take a look. I'm catching on pretty fast but it seems like every time I learn something there are at least two more things to learn.

-Fnordiscordia

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Fnordiscordia,

If you need any assistance you are more than welcome to ask for it.

By the way, welcome to the PC Review :)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I got a new olympus mju 410 for taking pictures for my site.
I will get around to revewing it soon for you all.
I might even try and get some sreative photos with it from uni today for the gallery...we'll see if i get round to it. :)

Reaction score
Hi all

If got the Dimaze Z1 from Minolta. Have made some very nice pictures with it in Kenya. I like the camara because it sits nice in the hand and the kwality is goed. I liked it a lot because of the 10x optical zoom.

Pieter

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i have a kodak dx 4530 which is ok but the coulours arent always great and my sister has got a fuji s5500 which has an amazing zoom

Reaction score
I still have my first digital camera - Canon Ixus V - only 2.1mp but coolest design and the picture quality meets most of my needs. When i upgrade, I'll probably look for something in the 4 mp range - but as i don't have the hardware or cash to be able to print much beyond A4 in colour, I'll be more interested in lens quality than pixels.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
1nteger said:
I'll be more interested in lens quality than pixels.

A very sensible approach :thumb:

Nikon camera's have ED lenses which should be on the top of your list when you are in the market for a new one :)

Reaction score
My camera is a PENTAX Optio 555
- 5,0 millions of pixels (effective)
- super macro
- 5x optical zoom lens
- USB/AV connection
- removal SD memory card

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Mike Nissa said:
My camera is a PENTAX Optio 555
- 5,0 millions of pixels (effective)
- super macro
- 5x optical zoom lens
- USB/AV connection
- removal SD memory card

Good choice :thumb:

You and Sexy Bex have atleast one thing in common, she also uses Pentax. Now don't tell her I told you so ;)

Reaction score
Sexy Bex and me have a lot of things in common.
She likes classical music, she speaks French and Italian very well, she likes Belgian chocolate.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
:)

Do you practice amateur photography? If so, it would be nice to see some of your pictures in the gallery

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I certainly would not like to compete with her when it comes to languages but yes as she said we would love to see your pictures if you can post them :)

Reaction score
Well I am trying to upload two photos:
- Piazza di Spagna (Rome)
- Val d'Aosta (Italy)

Go to Gallery section.
I hope you like!

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I like both the pictures (I've been to the Piazza di Spagna - I loved Rome), but the picture of you in Italy gives me vertigo! (I guess it's because you're standing so close to the edge) :blush:

Reaction score
I like walking miles and miles.
Do you know 'Dolomiti' in the North of Italy? This is a more impressive landscape.

I will try to upload more photos of my hollidays in New York, Madrid, Isola di Elba, Capri ...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Mike Nissa said:
I like walking miles and miles.
Do you know 'Dolomiti' in the North of Italy? This is a more impressive landscape.

I will try to upload more photos of my hollidays in New York, Madrid, Isola di Elba, Capri ...

I'm afraid I don't know Dolomiti, in Italy I've been to Rome, Pompeii, Naples, Capri and climbed Vesuvius... sounds like a lot, but it was all in the space of about 9 days!

Lovely place :D

Reaction score
Mines a Fuji S602 6mp 6x optical zoom couple of years old now but still produces excellent results,cant really fault it really for what i use it for.

Ask a Question