where's the new tweakui?

- T00LF00L -

i heard there's a new version of tweak ui out but when downloading i got
version 2.00.1.0 again. where's the new one?

- T00LF00L -

as i said i tried that but it just installed the same version i already had,
no new features...

- T00LF00L -

the one for itanium systems? i dont have that, does that mean i cant get
the new tweak ui, or should i install that one anyways? thanks for your
help folks!

mrtee

The older version is 1.00.0001 with a date stamp of April 11, 2002. The new one (3rd from top) has a date stamp of July 15, 2003. It is the newest one, I just downloaded it again to verify it. So you do have the newest.

Be sure to UNINSTALL any old version 1st!

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| ok here's a screenshot (jpg) of the site, tweakui is 3rd and 4th down from
| the top and the 3rd down is the OLD version and the 4th is the 64 bit
| version. i tried dling the 3rd one earlier and it installed the older v
| 2.00.1.0. see my dilema?? thanks again, but i cant find it!

The older version is 1.00.0001 with a date stamp of April 11, 2002. The new one (3rd from top) has a date stamp of July 15, 2003. It is the newest one, I just downloaded it again to verify it. So you do have the newest.

Be sure to UNINSTALL any old version 1st!

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| ok here's a screenshot (jpg) of the site, tweakui is 3rd and 4th down from
| the top and the 3rd down is the OLD version and the 4th is the 64 bit
| version. i tried dling the 3rd one earlier and it installed the older v
| 2.00.1.0. see my dilema?? thanks again, but i cant find it!

- T00LF00L -

i did uninstall the old one first, and i see you are correct about the date
stamp, but when i install the new one i end up with the same older version.
i dont understand, ive tried it twice now.

"mrtee" <hingelickeratnew.rr.com> wrote in message
The older version is 1.00.0001 with a date stamp of April 11, 2002. The new
one (3rd from top) has a date stamp of July 15, 2003. It is the newest one,
I just downloaded it again to verify it. So you do have the newest.

Be sure to UNINSTALL any old version 1st!

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| ok here's a screenshot (jpg) of the site, tweakui is 3rd and 4th down from
| the top and the 3rd down is the OLD version and the 4th is the 64 bit
| version. i tried dling the 3rd one earlier and it installed the older v
| 2.00.1.0. see my dilema?? thanks again, but i cant find it!

The older version is 1.00.0001 with a date stamp of April 11, 2002. The new
one (3rd from top) has a date stamp of July 15, 2003. It is the newest one,
I just downloaded it again to verify it. So you do have the newest.

Be sure to UNINSTALL any old version 1st!

--
Just my 2¢ worth,
Jeff
| ok here's a screenshot (jpg) of the site, tweakui is 3rd and 4th down from
| the top and the 3rd down is the OLD version and the 4th is the 64 bit
| version. i tried dling the 3rd one earlier and it installed the older v
| 2.00.1.0. see my dilema?? thanks again, but i cant find it!

mrtee

I don't know.

--
Just my 2¢ worth,