Where does EARTHLINK keep their Addressbook and Messages/Folders of Mail and Newsgroups?

Karl

My daughter is using Earthlink, but I cannot find the locations (which is
easy in I.E. and OE.) So ---

Where does EARTHLINK keep their Addressbook and Messages/Folders of Mail and
Newsgroups?

She is using Windows XP Professional and Earthlink dial up 56 KBPS

Mike Mulligan

Shouldn't you be asking your question to Earthlink technical support? We're
a group for Windows XP.

A word about newsgroups: Cross-posting is rarely necessary, and
cross-posting to so many groups is liable to get you ignored, or even
flamed.

Mike Mulligan

Gene K

Go to Earthlink Support site and look at their help stuff. If no answer,
send Earthlink an E-mail with the questions. You can also call them at
1-800-719-4660 and talk to their Technical Support folks.
Gene K

rifleman

My daughter is using Earthlink, but I cannot find the locations (which is
easy in I.E. and OE.) So ---

Where does EARTHLINK keep their Addressbook and Messages/Folders of Mail and
Newsgroups?

She is using Windows XP Professional and Earthlink dial up 56 KBPS
What Mail client is your daughter using? If she's accessing mail through
a web interface then the location is on Earthlink's server. If using OE
or netscape or similar, then look in the standard location for that.