Where did Bodhi come from.........

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
bodhi said:
Haha, i think BigJay has won the points!! :bow:

Used to love that film, so stole the name from it!!

Anyone else got interesting reasons for choosing their names?

Mines just self explanatory . I'd really like to know about floppybootsomps though , thats a pretty interesting nickname .

:D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Used to love that film, so stole the name from it!!

Not the sort of thing one puts out that you took your name from a Patrick Swayze film...Now go back to your room and stand in the corner with a Dunce cap on your head...:lol: :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Flopp's I remember the discussion on your moniker in a thread a few years back, isn't it from a song or a band or something..:nod:

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Not the sort of thing one puts out that you took your name from a Patrick Swayze film...Now go back to your room and stand in the corner with a Dunce cap on your head... :D

Haha, i was very young alright?!! :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Flopp's I remember the discussion on your moniker in a thread a few years back, isn't it from a song or a band or something..:nod:

See link in thread # 22 and also Track One

I quite enjoyed that film Point Break and also liked Road House with Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliot (& Kelly Lynch was a bonus :D ).

But I know two people who've met him and both agree he's a prize one bumhole.

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
WOOT!!!!!

5 Million points!!!!!

Now what can I get with those?

Reaction score
Lots and lots of things!! Just send a cheque for £20 and you'll get a catalogue with all the wonderful things you can buy!:lol:

Swayze is a bumhole eh?? It's not him I particularly like, i just liked the film years ago. I use Bodhi for things like this, but for online gaming i use 'Warchild' which is the name of another character from Point Break. Haha. I think i need help!! :D

Ask a Question