Hijack This Help

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just flown back from Sydney from the UK for a family thing and after connecting to the airport free wifi my PC is playing up. I think it has something to do with MSN Messenger, something happened to it and now Avast flags it as dodgy when I try and run it. I Have run Avast and Malwarebytes anti-malware but they found nothing. :mad:

Any chance one of you educated people could have a look at the hijack this log file attached and let me know what I can delete?

Thanks!

Bodhi

Attachments

• hijack this 22 June.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 142

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
there is nothing in your log to indicate any nasties present ... it's clean as far as I can see, nothing "needs" deleting. :)

can't help with Messenger, I regarded it a virus a long time ago. :p

as a side note to all our readers, we here at PCR do not normally check HJT log files but will quite happily send you on to Bleepingcomputers I had a look as Bodhi is a respected member of the PCR forums

:user:

Reaction score
Thanks Mucks, appreciate that. :)

Although I've not been around PC Review for quite some time I know I can always count on you guys. I'm glad the community is still strong here.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Could have been a case of laptop jet lag.
blissysmile.gif

Ask a Question