Whats the next big thing?

Reaction score
Ok we have had Half Life 2 ,GTA San Andreas .Both excellent games. IMHO. So what do you think is the next big thing for the PC? I've heard that F.E.A.R. is gonna be cool. Any suggestions guys? I need to play something new. Been redoing some games or for example. GTA i'm going round doing the extra stuff. So what are your suggestions for the next big game?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
F.E.A.R should be cool. I'm hoping stalker's gonna rock too :cool: (If they ever release the damm thing!) :rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
How could i have forgotton Call of Duty 2!! :p

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
F.E.A.R certainly looks the part. It's a little debatable as to wether or not it'll actually fulfil all it's promises however.

Stalker certainly looks and sounds impressive. But again, we've been let down so many times before.

Fahrenheit certainly looks like it's going to be a major release, on the PC especially.

Apart from that, The new Age Of Empires and Call of Duty games spring to mind. Black and White 2, too.

Reaction score
Chris Pickering said:
F.E.A.R certainly looks the part. It's a little debatable as to wether or not it'll actually fulfil all it's promises however.

Stalker certainly looks and sounds impressive. But again, we've been let down so many times before.

Fahrenheit certainly looks like it's going to be a major release, on the PC especially.

Apart from that, The new Age Of Empires and Call of Duty games spring to mind. Black and White 2, too.

Ok you have a pretty good list here, execpt of course for Black and White, I could never get into that game, though I'm looking forward to F.E.A.R....I hope you are wrong on it not fulfulling it's promises.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
HL 2 Aftermath?... but thats a expansion.
...DoW: Winter Assault... expansion as well

Ask a Question