"...what people would like to do with me."

Dave U. Random

Duckfart said:

"Didn't you read any of those
nasty messages from the remailer? It and many like them show the
general wishes of what people would like to do with me. I see the
writing on the wall and I know what the deal is."

The "general wishes of what people would like to do with" you is
arrange for everyone to killfile you so they never again have to read
your disgusting hateful rhetoric towards everyone, especially toward
women.

Of course, this will never happen because of the few sickos in this
group who have no one else to talk to except another sicko like
themselves. As long as these few sickos in this group have their need
to be abused and abuse in return, the rest of us are stuck with you.
One can filter out even replies directed to you and the other sick
mofos in this group, but many users are too dumb and some others are
too lazy.

It's clear from the small sick circle you thrive in, those who allow
you to give vent to your hate and anger, that there are only a handful
of people in this group - or any other group, who have any tolerance
toward you. The few in this group who feed off your hate and anger do
so because of their own lack of any humane quality of understanding in
regard to the suffering you have nflicted on others. They exist far
too deeply in their own inner shit for them to give a damn about these
others as long as you feed them their daily shovel of shit.

These are the thoughts of the vast majority of those in any group you
have visited and left your shit in.

Sickos, have fun feasting off each others shit.
==================

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: the decisions/choices we make
From: Dustin <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:28:50 GMT

Do you find it in any way helpful to 'chat' here in this small group,
Dustin?

David,

I don't trust you. I know you have ill feelings towards me and have no
issues doing things which could place me in great physical harm. You've
clearly demonstrated your willingness to do this.
Many folk eventually warm to a friendly ear listening to what they may
wish to say! I've been told that I'm a *very* good listener! ;-)

I'm not here for moral support David. Didn't you read any of those
nasty messages from the remailer? It and many like them show the
general wishes of what people would like to do with me. I see the
writing on the wall and I know what the deal is.

RayLopez99

Duckfart said:
I'm not here for moral support David. Didn't you read any of those
nasty messages from the remailer? It and many like them show the
general wishes of what people would like to do with me. I see the
writing on the wall and I know what the deal is.

-

He could be a kook, like that male stalker that appeared naked in
Nicholas Cage's bedroom. How he got in there with all the security
Cage must have had is incredible, but these kooks are resourceful.
I'd killfile him and stop talking to him if I was you--or infect his
system remotely with one of your custom viruses.

RL