What PC Mag do u read?

Reaction score
I buy Micromart most weeks and other pc mags if their is a good article or software/demo game on the cover CD/DVD.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I usually just check out various websites, maybe buy a mag if i think its worth it, Like for the cover disc or something.....

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
I buy Micromart most weeks and other pc mags if their is a good article or software/demo game on the cover CD/DVD.
Yep I like Micromart too - I try to avoid many of the more commercial mags as they just seem to be slavish advertisers for the big companies...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I buy Linux Format ... I find very few adverts in the mag.
laughingsmiley.gif

Got all the latest Linux DVDs off it as well. :cool:

Reaction score
Great fan of micromart, mainly as they have the latest from morgan supplies a great source of my hardware:thumb: But like others i go for a mag if it has a decent CD/DVD. Did find one mag recently that had over 60% of adverts in it for £4.99:eek: Oh and of course pcreview which is the best read you could want:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont see the point in buying them. Most of the big mags have websites anyway and all the stuff is archived. Waste of money in my opinion

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Did find one mag recently that had over 60% of adverts in it for £4.99:eek:
I useally read me mates Micromart when he leaves it round my house.

Computer Shopper or PC Advisor? They're both bad for ad's..... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Nuts (no i'm not)

Nuts is that one of those seriously new trendy pc mags for young men
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Yeah absolutely!

it has young models in various poses, some showing a bit of flesh...

I only bought it for the articles on the latest cars, gadgets and stories

Oh and pub ammo

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
The only PC specific magazine I've bought in years was PC Format. And that was only because I was in it.

I stick to purchasing EDGE, Retro Gamer, and the soon to be launched Retro Fusion.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I haven't bought a PC mag for several years now. Let's have a look at them mags..... yep, last one I bought was PC Zone dated December 2003.

Doesn't seem much point really when there are so many websites out there catering for just about everything.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Been a PC Pro subscriber for many years. Mainly because the software on the attached DVDs can have some interesting stuff. :thumb:

The reviews are OKish, but I still look to other sources before committing to parting with my pennies ;)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Doesn't seem much point really when there are so many websites out there catering for just about everything.

Yes but then again i like to have paper copies in front of me, so i can get my eyes off the pc for a while :D

Ask a Question