What other hobbies do you indulge in?

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear PSD

How about kite flying lessons??

I think I may go for the very basic one - it can get pretty windy on those Cornish beaches and I don't want to be lassoo-ing half the sunbathers/surfers and looking a complete prat in the process!!!

Good luck!!

Gabs x

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I'm into console gaming, music, pool, nitro r/c cars and drinking beer (still not mastered it, more practice needed).

Console Gaming: Always fun to have your mates round for a few games.
Music: Everyone likes it.
Pool: I'm crap, but i still find it fun.
Nitro R/C Car: Waste of money, cost me over £700 in 3 month, but my friend has one.
Drinking Beer: Makes life different, in a goodish way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Dear PSD

How about kite flying lessons??

I think I may go for the very basic one - it can get pretty windy on those Cornish beaches and I don't want to be lassoo-ing half the sunbathers/surfers and looking a complete prat in the process!!!

Good luck!!

Gabs x

i know how to fly a basic kite trust me its human nature
too easy to do this read up on the net!

losing control of a mickey mouse kite even for the likes of you is out of the question!!

if u dont wanta look silly infront of holiday makers pracitce flying a basic kite first!

i went to hyde park in london last to last week i could see this bloke flying a massive kite i went over to him
one of the nicest blokes ive met in months he helped me out he let me fly his kite, he showed me a lark head knot this is needed to secure the kite to its bridles!

lessons? of course! must say also if u see some1 flying a kite go up to em when they are not too busy and explain the situation these ppl seem to be nice and friendly and very happy to help the likes of us!!!

Reaction score
oh yer!!! gabriella ive only got about 3 or 4 sunflowers this year
how are yours doing?

guess how many i had last year?

yes you are right 39 i had thirty nine of the babies!

most of mine died this year be4 they even came out of the ground! so gutted even too late to plant outside now!!!:(

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear PSD

Sorry to say I have got loads of sunflowers ths year - babies and big ones and all coming along nicely. Watered every day and fed once a week.

Hope you manage to get a few nice ones!!

Gabs x

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Have you ever tried mountain boarding?

Sorry for the wait! sexy bex...

i have just come back from a football tour to Cormais (near Paris) :p

well mountaing boarding i have tried once... not very good though :( but i did try mountain biking down the alps one year :D what a time i wouldnt say it beats snowboarding but comes pretty close! the risk factor lol! owell lol its a great adreniline rush :) and an excellent thing to experience :)

G~MAN

Reaction score
Mainly the Band. I play Bass for my band called "the people involved"

5 a side football - to keep the weekend beer gut at bay! (I find the GYM incredibly boring! lol)

Some may find this boring but Cricket, I love it.
Got Tickets to watch England Vs Aussies at Old Trafford In Aug, cannot wait!
Went last year to see them against the west Indies, it got rained off :( we ended up going out on a all dayer in Manchester instead, wooo some stories from that day lol!

BARMY ARMY!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
BaseLine9 said:
Some may find this boring but Cricket, I love it...

...BARMY ARMY!

I don't think that's boring, I like cricket too :) Especially now that our lads seemed to have pulled their socks up somewhat ;)

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
I don't think that's boring, I like cricket too :) Especially now that our lads seemed to have pulled their socks up somewhat ;)

im looking forward to the ashes

i think england have a great chance

australia are a world class and exceptional team, they are very hard to beat

but i feel england over the last 1-1.5 years have played v well, some great players coming through, but i have to mention my favourate right now Flintoff

what an exceptional player this man is and will turn into!

Reaction score
I like Hoggard cause he’s the un sung hero of the team, what a work rate to keep running in and running in and running in

I loved that hat trick he had in the West Indies 2004!

Hey but Flinty is our man ;)

Ask a Question