Hobbies?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What do you do as your main hobby, and how much time do you spend on it :brow:

I seem to be running out of time, as there are so many things I want to do! Electronics, Computers, Football, Gym - with a few hours of work for university in between ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
computers; music; books; walking; pubs sometimes

that's about it, really

used to be into electronics as a hobby, until I had to do it for a living, it kinda lost it's appeal then

I still have a project from some electronics magazine sitting in a box half finished, it's a noise generator, supposed to recreate the sound of the ocean. variables included for changing sound, it plugs into aux port of hi-fi and is meant to be relaxing

it's been sitting there for five years now, I really should get round to completing it, all the parts are there, PCB is about three quarter finished, still have components to add

Reaction score
Surfing the net, listening to music, playing snooker, drinking, playing PS2 games.

Reaction score
No hobbies. Too busy surfing the net or reinstalling Windows...again!

Nick

Reaction score
Games, games, games, games, games, school, games, games, games, games, games, girlfriend (when I got one), games games games games games games games, typing, games, games, games, games, sleep, games, sleep, games, games, games, and oh yeah... Did I mention Games?

Reaction score
Hmm.. I guess right now my hobby is the army, even though it's more like a part-time job.

I love the army, would actually consider going regular if they paid me more :)

But other than that I also work out, I like to read, watch movies, play games, hang with friends, etc.

Ask a Question